1. Voidokilia is one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece, but also in Europe. It is located next to the Lagoon of Yalova, 10 kilometers from Pylos.
2. Romanos beach is located near the homonymous village of Messinia, is large with fine sand. It is organized at many parts. It is under the protection of NATURA
3. Methoni beach inside the settlement is sandy and shallow. From there you can enjoy your swim overlooking the Castle of Methoni and opposite it Sapientza
4. The beach of Verga, 5 km away from the city of Kalamata at east, is one of the most popular and crowded beaches
5. The beach of Stoupa is the second busiest beach in western Mani after Kalogria . It is located almost next to it, right in front of the main street of the village of Stoupa
6. The beach of Kalogria in western Mani is the most famous, the most crowded and the most “organized” beach. It is Ideal for young couples and families.
7. The beach of Kalamata in the city is suitable for swimming, and has been awarded with a blue flag. It has warm and calm waters, ideal for families.
8. Lagouvardos beach is the spot for surfers, next to Marathopoli village.
9. Divari beach, next to Gialova village and to Gialova lagoon. Find beachs bars and crystal waters.
10. Mati or Chrissi Akti, located next to Costa Navarino resort, close by Gargaliani town and Marathopoli village.